- Multi Air Services Engineers is a 30 years family-owned business specialized in the design, installation and maintenance of commercial and industrial air conditioning systems.
- In 30 years we have done business with companies such as JcPenney, AT&T, Simon Malls, Federal Government Agencies, Amgen, Procter & Gamble, among others among others.
- We are dedicated to serving our customers' needs, and for this reason our main goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
- To achieve this, we are continually striving to maintain and enhance our level of excellence, thus providing our customers with a top quality service within the time and budget framework. Also, our personnel have an excellent technical background and are focused on performing high quality work.
- Because of our commitment to your personal needs, and the integrity we stand on, we deliver fair pricing and honesty in all our projects and services.
Training and Technical Developments
Our company invests in training with the latest technology that allows us to deliver the highest standard of service.
Our personnel has taken trainings on:
- Trane Tracer Summit installation at Long Island NY
- Trane Centrifugal compressor repair at Lacrosse WI
- Design of HVAC systems at carrier training center in Syracuse NY.
- NEBB testing adjusting and balancing training at Tempe AZ.
- Trane screw compressor chillers at Trane's manufacturing facility in Pueblo CO.
- TAC configuration of Andover continuum controls for HVAC systems at Boston MA.
- Carrier HVAC System Design
- Certified Energy Manager Training
- NADCA DUCT Cleaning Certification